Friday, November 30, 2012

Stars Are Brightly Shining!

Today I would like to share with you a baby card that I made using the two new image releases by Jellypark Friends. I made this card for one of my sons' friends who will become a new "Daddy" next month! It's hard to believe that he has friends who are old enough to start their families but...he is 24! (I had his sister when I was 24.) Times sure have changed now though from when I was younger. I think the average person doesn't even get married until they are in their late 20's or early 30's.
Well...thanks for letting me ramble on...lol!
My card has two of the new images. The sweet teddy bear with the star and that darling sentiment with the hanging stars can both be found at Jellypark Friends.
Here is what I did with them...


My images were colored with my Copic markers. The background design paper is from Quick Quotes. I used SU solid color card stock. My stars were outlined with a glitter pen and cut out using my Cricut Expression machine.
Check out the great creations made by our talented design team and check out the challenge too. You may become one of the "Stars" that will be Shining Brightly!
Have a great Friday everyone!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Divas by Design - Glitter and Sparkle (I used a glitter pen on all of the yellow stars)
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Penny said...

Georgia, I love your card--you did a great job of combining that cute image with the sentiment! Love your design, your bright colors & fun paper! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Dee's Craft Room said...

Ahh, really cute card. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...