Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pickled Toad Anyone?

I wanted to share a card that I created using my Cricut and two different cartridges. I used the Artiste cartridge to make the shape for the sentiment (which is a stamp from CTMH). The stamp set works together with the Artiste Cartridge. I love that! The toads and the cauldron were made using the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge.


I used an action wobble on the cauldron to make it wobble. I wanted to video it for you but I can't figure out how to use my camera for video taping...duh! So... here are a couple of pics showing that it really has an action wobble.




I used goggle eyes on the toads. The Halloween stamp is from Tim Holtz. My polka dot paper is from DCWV. Solid paper from SU.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Cardz TV #17 - Fall-O-Ween
My Sheri Crafts - Halloween
Challenges 4 Everyone - Anything Goes
Come & Get it - Halloween
Dream Valley - Halloween
Ginger Loft - Fall 0r Halloween

10 comments:

Missy said...

This is darling! What cute little frog image!!

Marge said...

This is TOADILY CUTE -- LOVE all your fun images!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

craftygranny said...

wow gorgeous image i love it . Thanks for sharing with us at challenges 4 everybody hugs trisha x DT

Judy McKay said...

Great Card. I love how you used the images. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it this week for our Halloween challenge.

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is just way too cute - love that cauldron with those frogs holding on. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Gingerloft Challenge.

Julie Temple said...

Cute card!Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week!
Julie

Livert said...

Cool card.
Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.

Liv Solveig

Beverly said...

Cute and creative...thanks for joining us at Come and Get It...good luck!

Raquel said...

Cute cute card! Thanks for sharing this at My Sheri Crafts

MagsB said...

Oh how cute are those frogs! What a fab Halloween card! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges.

love Mags B x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...