Sunday, October 14, 2012

A "Corny" Hello!

I want to share a card I made this morning using a new image set from Doodle Pantry. I also used my Cricut and Country Life cartridge to make the ears of corn as my embellishment. The image was colored with Copic markers. The designer paper is from a paper pack from Cloud Nine. The brown paper was distressed using a folder and my Cuttlebug.


I am simply in love with those adorable little ants from Doodle Pantry! They are always getting into some kind of mischief! Check out all of the darling ant images that Laurie has for sale over at Doodle Pantry.
Here is one more view of my card. I think you can see how I left the corn husks loose so they look more dimensional.


I would like to enter the following challenges:
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Challenge Up Your Life - Autumn/Halloween
Crafty Mess Challenge - Anything Goes
CardzTV - Anything Goes (I used Country Life cartridge for the corn)

9 comments:

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Very cute card and sentiment.

Tara

Linda Anderson said...

Georgia, this is ADORABLE!!! Love that you added pieces from your Cricut too. And I'm with you, those ants sure are fun!

Linda

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card Georgia!

Scratch Cards Printing said...

What a beautiful card. So gorgeous design. I like the softness of colors and that image is so beautiful. I like it. Thanks for sharing.

Sandra Wright. said...

Fabulous card,love the images,colour and that cute sentiment.

Thank you for playing in the Craftymess Challenge.

Sandie :)

Anonymous said...

fab card and sentiment thanks for joining us at 2sisters challenge this week good luck x

Darla said...

This is great!! :) Fantastic dimension.

L.Wilson said...

SO cute! Love the added accent dimenions!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely entry, thank you for playin with us at craftymess challenge blog

hugs
Judie xx
www.crafty-emblies.org

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...