Monday, October 1, 2012

Doodle Up!

Here it is October 1st already...can you believe it? But with the 1st of the month comes a new wonderful batch of images from Doodle Pantry! Laurie has outdone herself once again! I love all of the new sets that she has created and I bet you will too.
I worked with the new set called "Tractor Sheep". What a great set. Here is the card I have created...


I used one of the digital papers that comes with the set and the lined image which I colored myself.The sentiment that I have used comes with the set also.I used my trusty Copic markers to color. A couple of different colored cardstock pieces and some twine finish up the card.
Check out the new images at the store and also check out what my fellow design team members have created using the different sets. I bet you will be adding one or more of these sets to your collection soon!

This is the inside of the card...



I would like to enter the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Catch The Bug - Harvest Time
Di's Digis - Animals Acting Like Humans
Delicious Doodles - Autumn Colors/Autumn Scenes

22 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous inside and out, Georgia! What a great card.

AllisonG said...

What a cute card - I love the twine that just adds a bit more "country" to the tractor sheep!

Barb said...

Awwwwwww super cute!!

Linda Anderson said...

How fabulous!!! Love the colors you used and that twine is perfect!! Fun, fun, fun!!!

Linda

Patti P. said...

Georgia, this is one cute set and you have created such a fantastic card with it. Love that green tractor!
Your twine is perfect.
hugs...

Glittered Paws said...

Totally cute - love the addition of the twine - makes it "country".

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very,very cute - love that little tractor and the way that you decorated the inside of your card - I have to remember to do that more often.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Georgia, how fun is this! Great use of the digi paper and then coloring the image yourself. He is just adorable!
Hugs, Sarah

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card, love the twine and how you decorated the inside as well as the fabulous outside. Wonderful!

Donna said...

What a wonderful card, Georgia! I just love that tractor. We don;t live on a farm but my DH sure loves his tractor. I have this printed off and can't wait to use it. Love your layout and the finished inside!

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

lovely autumn card
thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles
AllisonX

Vee Cassidy said...

Brilliant card, fellow string lover! Thanks for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles. Good luck, Vee xx (DD DT)

Debbie said...

This is really cute!!! I love decorated insides, too!
If you give it to a farmer, just be sure he's a John Deere lover with that green tractor!! LOL

Dawn Frost said...

Love the card Georgia, the twine and layout!

Pat K said...

Wonderful card with a fab image. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles. Pat K.x

Cheryl First said...

Great card, love the inside and out!
Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

Unknown said...

This card is just so cute! I love that sheep image. Fun card!!!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

Deanette said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us for the Animals Acting Like Humans challenge at Digi Designs, nice work!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oops...I was checking some of my favorite blogs and somehow I missed several of your postings....good thing I was snooping around. Darlin' card...love the jute too.

Sandy said...

That sheep on the tractor made me smile so cute. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good luck! Sandy :)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...