Friday, October 19, 2012

A B C Pink Challenge

This week at Jellypark Friends the challenge is to make "Anything But A Card" using pink somewhere on it. After all over at Jellypark Friends we have declared that October is now known as "Pinktober" !
I used my Artiste cartridge with my Cricut Expression die cutting machine to make this cute little gift box. The image is from Jellypark Friends.




Here is a side view so you can check out the box...

I made the flower using the Artiste cartridge and then stamped its' base and glittered the flower. I added some pearl seed spray to the bottom of it. My image was colored using Copics. My paper is from my stash.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Inspire Me Fridays- Anything Goes
Let's Create (Anything But a Card) - Anything but a card
Simply Create - Linky #7 Always anything Goes (digital image)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Great box Georgia, the little girl image is adorable.
hugs,
chris

Unknown said...

super cute, love that flower. thanks for joining SC!!!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...