Monday, October 22, 2012

Critter Challenge

This week at Critter Sketch our challenge is to emboss. You may use either wet or dry but show us what you've got! Our sponsor is Soft Pencil once again. I am using one of their sweet images for my card.


I have used dry embossing with my Swirls folder and my Cuttlebug. I colored the image with Copic markers.I also added some shimmer to her hair and fin with some spica glitter pens. I added a pretty ribbon. My image is popped up on pop dots. My sentiment is from CTMH and the sentiment shape was cut using my Expression and the Artiste cartridge.
This will be my last post as a design team member for Critter Sketch. I have had a ball working with the team but feel it is time to "step down" and give other talented artists a chance to be on the team!
Please go to Critter Sketch and check out of the wonderful talent and the challenge.

4 comments:

marion said...

Gorgeous card, so glad to have been on the same team with you. Hugs, Marion

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

brilliant card love the colours emma xx

Maria Matter said...

too cute Georgia, love that striped ribbon!!
hugs

Jane Wetzel said...

This is really cute and I LOVE the ribbon on here! Great color

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...