Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ghostly Greetings!

This week at SKdigis the challenge is to make something with a ghost in it. This is the last day of the challenge so I am getting this in "just under the wire". That seems to be how I am living my life lately! lol!
Anyway...here is what I did using a free digi from SKdigis.

My image was placed twice in my photoshop program. I sized one smaller and added some neat highlights to it. I then placed it on top of the big ghost. I kind of think it makes him look like a "trick or treater". My sentiment is a retired stamp from SU. I used two different sizes of scalloped punches for it. My paper is from Target's $1 spot (from last year!). My ghost paper is from a pad for Halloween from MM. The arrow stamp is a new one from Close to My Heart and inked with ink from a memento stamp pad. I used some foam tape to elevate my ghost on the card.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
SKdigis -#5 Ghost
2 Sisters - Anything goes
Allsorts - Too Cute to Spook
Di's Digis - Too Cute to Spook
Just Some Lines - Too Cute to Spook
Inspire Me Fridays - Always Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

14 comments:

Sonya said...

Those little ghosts are just too cute! So very glad you joined us at SKdigis this week!!!

Debs said...

Super cute Halloween card - the ghosts are fab!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Sonia said...

Love your card featuring the ghost georgia... Thanks for joining us this week at SKdigis.... HUGS...SK :)

Larelyn said...

What a clever idea with the two ghosts. Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing at SKdigis.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Sharla said...

Very cute card Georgia!! Love the double ghost image! Thanks for joining us at SKdigis! :)

shelly said...

oh how neat how you added the ghosts together, super fun card . thanks for playing along with us at SKdigis :)

BugBites said...

So cute. TFS with us at SKdigis this week.

Print gift cards said...

Stunning card. So lovely design. I like the softness of colors and that image is so cute. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

Annette said...

Great Halloween card! Thank you for joining in the fun at SKdigis:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Anonymous said...

fab card great image thanks for joining us at 2sisters challenge this week good luck x

Mummylade said...

Lovely Halloween card, thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts and good luck!

Lorraine said...

What a cute ghost! Fabulous Halloween card.
Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time.
Lorraine x

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card!!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis last week-sorry I'm a wee bit late! There is a new challenge happening right now though and I do hope you will join us again!

Hugs, Kelly

Kelly Schelske said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...