Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Autumn Wonder...

I love Autumn! It is by far my favorite season. I love the changing of all the seasons but autumn is so beautiful! The colors are magnificent and all around me...The leaves on the trees with those beautiful hues and even the ground foliage seems to join in the fun!




Today I want to share a card I made using one of the new images from Doodle Pantry. The image is called Autumn Star. I have used the color version from the set along with one of the sentiments. I sized the star and copied it for a total of 3 images and then arranged them with the sentiment. I then faux stitched around them all as well as the border of my white card stock then mounted to brown card stock. This was then popped up on two thicknesses of foam tape to give it depth.Then I mounted it all to the designer paper. I believe the paper is from Recollections. A button with some baker's twine from Darice and 3 brads with washers from Tim Holtz completes the card.
Here it is...


One more look from an angle...

Have a wonderful Autumn week wherever you are and may God bless you and keep you safe!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers - Indian Summer
Milk Coffee Challenges - Welcome Fall
There's Magic in The Air -Anything Fall

8 comments:

Marsha said...

Aahh, a kindred spirit; my favorite season is Fall also. Lovely card. Love your faux stitching - great idea.

Mynn xx said...

What a fun card--LOVE the image and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining in my Indian Summer challenge at CCM! :) I hope to see you at Technique Tuesday and Digi Haven, too! :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful autumn card, love the designer paper and the faux stitching!

Desire Fourie said...

Just love everything about this. Wishing you a wonderful Thursday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Cards By MI said...

Such lovely looking card. Really pretty. Thanks for joining us over at CCM this week.
Love n hugs
Marie (Mi)

Suze Bain said...

What a fabulous image and I love the design of your card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Glittered Paws said...

How pretty - love all the "extras" and the way you used the small/large images together. I doubt my computer skills are up to that - "yet" but I am learning. Great job.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous and very creative design, Georgia! Love the faux stitching.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...