Friday, September 28, 2012

Life Stinks...

So make sure you stand upwind! Haha!
I wanted to share a card that I made using a new set from Doodle Pantry. I love this outhouse and it comes colored or not so you have the choice of how to use it. There are several different sentiments too,. I felt in the mood to use this one!
Life really doesn't stink for me but I do have a friend who is going through a rough time right now and I thought I could cheer her up with this card!

I used kraft paper as my base for the card. My brown card stock was dry embossed using a cuttlebug folder. I used my Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut out the diamond shapes that are added to the bottom right corner. A bit of butcher's twine and some buttons and I was finished. I wanted the image to take center stage and I am sure I have succeeded!
Only two more days until the new releases from Doodle Pantry! I am so excited for you to see them all! Laurie has outdone herself once again!

One more look at my card...


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Simply Create #4 - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #83 - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays #78 - Always Anything Goes

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol. This is hillarious. Love it.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Craftin Desert Divas said...

How cute!!

Tara

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my goodness, Georgia.....this just cracked me up! Love it. I love a good sense of humor and this is just adorable.

If you get a moment, I really hope you can stop by and link up again this week with us.

Hope you're having a great week, and thanks for blessing mine. You really made me smile. Hope to see you again real soon!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Dawn Frost said...

I love that sentiment Georgia and its so right, sometimes life does stink! Great card I know your friend will appreciate it.

Glenda Atkins said...

Great take on the outhouse image, your card is fabulous and should help cheer up your friend!

Unknown said...

what a hillarious saying!!! thanks for joining Simply Create!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great card, Georgia. Love the layout. This card will definitely brighten your friend's day. It sure made me chuckle. Thanks so much for the lovely comment regarding the faux postage template card.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great card, Georgia. Love the layout. This card will definitely brighten your friend's day. It sure made me chuckle. Thanks so much for the lovely comment regarding the faux postage template card.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...