Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall Time!

Today I want to share a cute little sign I made using the Doodlecharms cartridge and my Cricut die cutting machine.




Isn't it the cutest?! I used the cut out portion of a matboard that was left behind after a frame was cut. Talk about being "green"! lol! Lots of times the frame shops will give you these as they normally throw them away! My papers are various scraps from my scrap pile. I used google eyes on two of the pumpkins. My ribbon is from Michael's.
I love Fall...The air is so crisp and the leaves are so beautiful as they put their show on for our enjoyment!
I would like to enter the following challenges:

Getting Cricky - Happy Fall Y'All!
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Colors of Autumn
Lollipop Crafts - Challenge #89 Fall

7 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card, they have got to be the cutest pumpkins I have seen! I love the googly eyes!!

thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge

Sue

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful fall project, love the pumpkins and the googly eyes.

Cyndi said...

Very cute fall project! Love those pumpkins! Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts!

Wendy said...

Fabulous fall project, so cute...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I didn't use to like FAll...it was the start of school and teaching and the end of fabulous summer...haha As I get older I am now appreciating the beauty of Fall. I love your card and the idea of using all those scraps.

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love those little pumpkins! They make me smile! Happy to be a new follower. Thank you for entering the Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky! Good luck!!! :)

Heather
Getting Cricky Design Team Member

suzARTe said...

this card really makes me feel happy,love all the bright colours.

Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along :)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...