Monday, September 10, 2012

Critter "Call Out" and Challenge #132

First off I want to let you all know that Critter Sketch is currently holding their 9th term Design Team call. This is a 4 month commitment that would run November 2012 to February 2013. It's a bi-weekly challenge commitment. If you are interested in applying, please email Melanie at: melaniebitting@gmail.com for more information.
The call will end on September 21st (or when full.)

Ok...Now on to our challenge! We are sponsored this month by:



This is a new digi company that I think you are going to fall in love with. They have some super cute, fun images that are top of the line in quality.
Our challenge is a color challenge this time...


Here is what I created using a sweet fish image from SK Digis...


I used my Cuttlebug and Divine Swirls folder to do the embossing on the background. I also used SU ink to distress the swirls. My image was copied and sized 5 times. My ribbon was made using the Artiste cartridge and CTMH stamps. I love how they work together! Too cool! Go on over and check out the challenge and my team mates great creations!
I would like to enter the following:
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
SK Digis - Use an SKdigi digital image

14 comments:

Sharla said...

Georgia, LOVE your card!! Those fish are so fun to play with, great use of the colors!

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

loving the card emma xx

Sonia said...

You did awesome with the fish Georgia.... thanks for trying out SKdigis.... HUGS...SK :)

Sonia said...

I am SOOOO glad you came and join us in our first challenge.... Hope to see you again joining us next Monday for our second challenge... YAY! .... HUGS... SK ;)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

wonderful little card. As I have mentioned to others, I'm a total lover of anything to do with water and the coast...so I just love love your little fishy card.

Larelyn said...

Oh, I love the multiple fishies- so cute. Thanks for joining in our very first SKdigis challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn

K Clark said...

oh my goodness... I love the badge you added to the card - great use of the digis - thanks for joining us at SKdigis - good luck - Kimberly DT

Anonymous said...

ove your card Georgia!
Thank you for joining us at SKdigis!! Hope to see you again!
Yasmina

Sonya said...

Oh my...this is just adorable! Great job using that digi! So glad you joined us this week at SKdigis.

Hugs,
Sonya

BugBites said...

Ah, so super cute. Thanks for joining us this week at SKdigis. Hope to see ya back again.

Pink Dalmatians said...

Very cute card! I love those fish & like that you used them in multiple. Love the ribbon too! Thanks for playing along with us at SKdigis!

shelly said...

so cute i like how you resized and added the fishies :) were happy you joined us this week at SKdigis hope to see you our next challenge :)

Karen Letchworth said...

Georgia: Your cards are SO darling! I enjoy visiting your sweet blog, and I really hope you will have the time to join us again real soon at Word Art Wednesday. We'd sure love to have you share some of your darling art with us!
Have a blessed week, and we hope to see you real soon!
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Karen said...

The fish is a favorite and you used alot of them on your card. Too fun! Great card and thanks for trying SKdigis and playing along in our first challenge.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...