Friday, September 7, 2012

Jellypark Friends "All about the Children"

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know about the new challenge at Jellypark Friends and also introduce one of the new digital images that is being released today. So... without further adieu...
First I want to tell you about the challenge. Our challenge this time is "All About The Children". We want to see your creation featuring a child or children. Easy Peasy...! Here is what I created:

I made a gift card/money holder using the cute bee image from Jellypark Friends. Here is the picture of the card opened:


And this is the picture of the inside envelope opened to show the "goodies" inside!


This was really easy to make by using an envelope (A2) folded in half and attaching it to the base with ribbon added first. I added some design paper to the bottom sections of the envelope and then went from there... Then I folded the envelope back in half and finished the outside of the envelope. The ribbon closes it all with a pretty bow!





My next card is to share with you one of the new releases...


The image is "Girl Waving Hello" and I thought it would be cute to use a map for my background paper. You know... like waving hello to a friend who lives far away from you! I will mail this to a friend who lives in another state... I hope she likes it! I colored the image with my trusty Copic markers and used some "washi tape", some embroidery floss and a small heart punch to finish it off. I love green and blue together. How about you?

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Divas By Design - Challenge #51/Friendship (My 2nd card)
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes (my 1st card)
My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Friday - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Georgia these are gorgeously designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Friday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Karen said...

What a darling card! The little be is too cute. Great colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions challenge, please be sure to join us next week.

Karen

Babette said...

What a beautiful card. The bee is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Hope to see you next week.
Babette

Anonymous said...

A very sweet card...thanks for joining us at Divas!
Helen x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card....thanks for joining the Divas!
xxx Margreet

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Waaaay cool cards. The money one I could use a thousand times over. Thanks for your inspiration. Obviously I have missed quite a bit. The chaos is over and I'm now trying to get order back and visit all yal gals at Doodle Pantry. Like I said, I sure missed a lot by visiting your wonderful blog.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome cards, Georgia! Love the sweet images and you money holder is fabulous!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...