Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Scarecrow !

I wanted to share a card that I created using a sweet new image set from Doodle Pantry. This "Quirky Scarecrow" set comes with colored and lined images,several sentiments and two digital papers! Check it out...


My card used two of the images which I have joined together using my Photoshop program.


The Quirky Scarecrow set is one of the sets that Laurie did in the middle of the month as a surprise! Check out all of the other new sets at Doodle Pantry!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons - Things with wings (all my birds w/ scarecrow)
Fab and Funky - Things w/ wings
Word Art Wednesdays - Friends
The Paper Shelter - Autumn colors

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Georgia this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Lots of eye candy here. Wishing you a fab Friday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Karen Letchworth said...

This is a darling autumn/harvest card to show thankfulness. I love the images and sentiments, and it just turned out beautifully! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing this in our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. I am THANKFUL for YOU, for participating in our challenges, and blessing us with your gifts of craftiness and kindness. Hope your week is blessed with all of God's goodness.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Eileen said...

Really cute scarecrow and great autumn colours.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter 'Autumn' challenge and good luck
Eileen x

Glenda Atkins said...

What a fabulous card, Georgia. I love that scarecrow and the combining of the images makes for a delightful layout, well done!Wonderful work!

Cards By MI said...

Such lovely looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
Love n hugs
Marie

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love how you merged the images and vivid colors! Fantastic creation!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...