Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pallets "R US"

I wanted to share with all of you the neat table that my husband and I made using two large pallets (free) and some wooden slates that we had left over from building our fence this summer. The dimensions are 48" by 40". Perfect to fit a couple of chairs on each side or a bench. The only cost was for the 4 castors that we bought for the bottom corners . We added those so that we could roll it around our rather large yard to where we want it on any given day! Check it out...


I love how it turned out! We used some old stain that we had in the basement from previous projects and we actually mixed two colors together to be able to cover the whole table!
Let me know what you think...Next we plan on making some side tables...lol!

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

I think you guy's made a wonderful table and it's fabulous that you can move it around at will (very important)!!! Great job!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is GREAT! However, pallets around my parts are made of thin cheap plywood...nothing as pretty and nice as yours.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...