Friday, September 21, 2012

World Gratitude Day

Today is World Gratitude Day and at Jellypark Friends our challenge is to make a "thank you" card for someone using children/a child somewhere in your design.
Here is what I have created using the sweet mermaid image from Jellypark Friends:



My sentiment is from Create with TLC. I used my Cuttlebug to cut out the flourish from some wool felt. My image was colored with Copic markers and some glitter pens. My base is solid tan colored cardstock. I used paper from my scrap pile to cover it and made the circle embellishment from the same. I used some "candy" dots to accent my circle and the sentiment.
Check out the challenge at Jellypark Friends and then join along! I am sure there is someone in your life that would love to get a thank you from you!

1 comment:

Gaynor Greaves said...

Hi Georgia, thanks for your sweet comments, they mean a lot x, I love your card, very pretty layout and I love the sentiment xx Gaynor x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...