Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bunches of Flowers!



I thought I would share a couple of cards that I made this week. The first one I did as a thank you for a friend at work who gave me the buttons. The second one is for the challenge this week at Delightful Inspiration. Faith sent those who did last weeks' progressive challenge this cute image of daffodils. I paper pieced the pot and the flowers for this one!(The papers are from Quick Quotes for everything except the checkered maroon paper.) What fun! Thanks for the challenge Faith!
I am also entering into the following challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge # 131 - Spring
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes (and optional something old) my buttons!
Crazy Challenge - Here Comes Spring!
Incy Wincy Designs- Spring is in the Air!

6 comments:

Chrissy D said...

These are so CUTE! and you crack me up! Thank you for stopping by my blog twice - next time you can leave one comment! ROFL

Jennie said...

Wow Georgia these are fabulous!! Love those button flowers xxx

CARLA PREDIGER said...

I loved the floral cards, Georgia!
I will miss you too, being away from the DT but will visit the blogs time to times to say hello. I love your cards.

Leanne said...

Beautiful cards especially the first. Very creative.

Angie said...

fab card love the flowers and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable cards.
Thanks for joining us at EAC this week.
luv
Debby

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...