Monday, March 21, 2011

D2D is Going "Buggy"!



This week we were given this cute image form Faith at Delightful Inspirations to work with! The jar came with one bug in it and 2 more along with it! I added a few more bugs to the jar to make it even "buggier"! My striped designer paper is from Quick Quotes. My sentiment also came with it. For the inside sentiment (which is also Faith's) I added a shamrock image from her with another bug! I colored the shamrocks like Irises and am pleased how it looks! I love this progressive challenge! I really enjoy creating with the images. Why not go on over and check out the challenge? If you didn't play last week and receive the image free; you may purchase it in her shop and join in the fun!

6 comments:

terrie said...

Very nice card...I like the pattern paper that you used..well odne

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my goodness, this is terrific, Georgia! What a great 'get well' card. As pretty inside as out!

Cheryl said...

Very cute!

dstandard said...

Your card is adorable and love how you used the ladybug! Thanks so much for playing with Designed 2 Delight!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

This card is so cute that I could almost become a bug lover. But then maybe not. Still a cute card.

Kathy said...

Adorable Georgia. Love how you used the flower ladybug combo on the inside of the card, great idea.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...