Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another Day in Paradise!


I did this card for the challenge at Doodle Pantry that is on the 5th of each month. I love working with Laurie's images and this one was super fun to color! I used my Copics and stamped the flower onto yellow card stock and colored the center. Pretty easy... Just for entering this challenge and using a Doodle Pantry image, Laurie will send me another one of her beautiful images to play with! This is a definite win-win situation! Thanks for looking! Leave me some lovin' ! Have a super weekend everyone...
I am also entering this into the following additional challenges:
Basic Grey - Wings
Little Claire's Designs - Flowers
Digis with Attitude - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your card! I will have to check out that web site. I adore anything free! Thanks for leaving me your sweet comment.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Georgia, This is so sweet! Love your coloring of the image and your crisp, uncluttered design.

Dawn said...

Such a tweet little card! I do so love that image!!!
Thanks for sharing with us at DWA! this week!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I love that image and you have coloured it so well, a very cute and adorable card! Well done! Thanks for joining the DPDC#9 challenge!

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image and lovely colouring.
Sadly you need to mention the Basic Grey products used to be eligible for the draw but thanks so much for joining us at Basic Grey.
hugs
Heather xx

maxine said...

lovely card so cute thanks for joining us at little claire x

Heide said...

Adorable! Colored so cute. Thanks for joining us at DPDC9.
Hugs, Heide
DP DT

Kathy W. said...

So Tweet!! Love the li'l birdies =) Thank you so much for joining us at Doodle Pantry #9! Have a super day ♥

Sharon Basel said...

Oh what a Tweet card Georgia! Your coloring of these darling birdies is fantastic! So glad you've joined the Doodle Pantry challenge this week. I do hope you'll play along again.
Sharon, DP-DT

Robbie said...

Your birdies are too sweet, love what you did with the colors and that big ol flower. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Doodle Pantry.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...