Monday, March 14, 2011

Happi Challenge #14 !


This week over at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge blog we have a new challenge for you. This week our challenge was created by our dt member Barb. She has a recipe for you to follow:
1 solid card stock
2 designer papers
3 embellishments

You may use more embellishments if desired but must have at least 3!
What a fun challenge! I decided to use this sweet Tatters Valentine image to show how it doesn't just have to be used for Valentine's Day! I used a pink cardstock for my background for the image and also punched out a tag using the SU tag punch. I colored my image with my beloved Copic markers and stamped my tag with a retired stamp from SU. I added a few designer papers...(one for covering my card base and one along the right side of the card. I added a ribbon to the tag with a staple and then added one cute charm that I found in a packet at Ollie's for $.99! My flowers were made with a new set of dies I bought from Joyful Crafts at my LSS.
This challenge was a lot of fun as it really made me think about my project and actually giving it some forethought instead of just "free lancing" like I usually do! Go on over to Happileigh Scrappin' and check out all of the creations then give it a try!
I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Inspiration - Use an Animal
Crafty Calendar - Spring ( I think all of the pretty pink flowers remind me of spring flowers...)

6 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

Georgia this is lovely. Your colouring is perfect and I love the embellishments :)

Love Mandy xxx

Lila said...

Hi Georgia,gorgeous card love that image and your colouring.
xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

So darn cute, Georgia!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Very pretty. Good luck on your challenge.

Karen Howard said...

This is really pretty, love the colors you used. Hugs, Karen

Ruth said...

Very pretty indeed! Your colouring is great,Ruth, Crafty Calendar Challenge

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...