Sunday, March 6, 2011

D2D Birdie in Boots!


I love the image this week from Faith's progressive Challenge at Delightful Inspiration! This little bird is free this week to all who grab him! Make a creation using it and enter the challenge at Delightful Inspiration to receive next weeks' image free! Thanks for this beauty Faith! I colored with my Copic markers, used some designer paper, made a flower, edged with a MS border punch, added some felt rick-rack, stamped a sentiment... and it is done! (oh...I also flipped the image before I printed it...)
There is a DT call over at Delightful Inspiration as Faith is looking for 2 more designers...will it be you? I think I just might try...
I am also entering into the following challenges:
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
Gingerloft - Flowers
The Outlawz - color challenge

12 comments:

terrie said...

I like what you did for the border of your card...well odne

Erum Tasneem said...

CUTE! Thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft!

Unknown said...

I love your card Georgia! And your color combo too!

Kathy said...

So bright and fun Georgia! I love your scalloped edge, too.

dstandard said...

How adorable! Cute color combo as well! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

This is beautiful Georgia. Love the sentiment and the scalloped edge! Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight.

Purple Crazy said...

Fabulous card , love the border,, thanks for sharing with us this time at Gingerloft, Wendy xx

Katie said...

Looks very cute in red!
Thanks for playing at D2D this week :)

Wordbird said...

Cute! I love this bright , cheerful birdie card! Pretty edging! ;D

Unknown said...

very cute card like what you did TFS

Lynn said...

Beautiful card! Love the cute bird and gorgeous flower!
Thanks so much for joining us at GingerLoft Challenges :)
Huggs
Lynn xx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. The border is fantastic. Great job!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...