Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Two more for D2D!

My first card was done for a challenge at Crafters Digital Art Center.The cupcake was a freebie from D2D just for the challenge there. You needed to use the image with at least 2 different papers like stripes,dots,and plaids, etc. I like how it turned out. The little box next to it was done with the freebie from D2D's progressive challenge this week. I thought it could hold little candies to go along with the birthday card for my daughter who will be another year older this Friday! All papers on this card are from Quick Quotes. My images were colored with Copic markers.



Designed 2 Delight has a DT call right now for 2 more crafters to join their design team.I thought I would do an easel card for their call out.You need to do a card that is new and send it to D2D for their call. I love this cute little bear and thought it would make a great birthday card for my brother who loves to fish! I colored with Copic markers. All patterned papers are from Quick quotes. My vellum sentiment is also from Quick Quotes.The orange card stock is from Michael's as are the small brads.

I am also entering the following challenges:
Creative Belli Blog - Animals (second card)
Creative Craft World - Card for a male ( my second one)
Fresh Brewed Blog - 3 or more patterned papers(both cards)
Leave me some lovin' and let me know what you think! Have a great Thursday everyone!

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

These projects are just so cute and fun!!! I love the blue cupcake!!!

Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges 3 or more patterned papers! Hope you will check out our month long prize challenge as well :D

Jennie said...

These are both gorgeous Georgia!
Good luck with the DT! xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your cards are fabulous! Very cute!!!

Thank you for participating in this week's Fresh Brewed Challenge!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Cute cards and great layouts for both. Good luck on your challenges.

Choccy said...

Beautiful makes.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Card for a male challenge.
Choccy xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...