Thursday, March 24, 2011

One For Me!



I did this sweet image for myself! I found this image and about 6 others from the same artist while surfing the net. It is a Sarah Kay stamp.Isn't she sweet?
I had a lot of fun trying to do different colors from my normal ones... I colored with my Copics. The flower was made with a die cut. I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Birthday for a Teen
Hanna and Friends - Spring
Southern Girls Challenge - add an animal...(I am hoping my little chicks count, or my bird in the cage)
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
Everybody Art Challenge - Birthday

8 comments:

alethea said...

This is a Sarah kaye Stamp!! She is my favourite!! I love your card!!

Kimba-Slydog said...

So wonderful!!! I love that SK-Image.

Thanks for joining us this week at Hanna and Friends.

Xoxo,
Nicole

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How darling!! I just love the Sarah Kay image and your coloring!! So springy and beautiful!

Kazza said...

Yes, your card and quote are Simply Wonderful. I'm sure the bird in the cage is very acceptable and the SK stamp is beautiful. Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls Challenge.

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

This is sooo adorable. Such a cute stamped image. Thanks for sharing this lovely creation with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

Manu said...

Beautiful! I love the SK Stamps!

Thanks for joining us this week at Hanna &Friends.

Hugs
Manu

kreative basteltante said...

So wonderful, I love your card!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Hanna and Friends.

Hugs Manuela

Gem said...

a gorgeous Teen card! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma! Gemma :)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...