Thursday, March 31, 2011

D2D Challenge


I love the image that Faith sent to us for her progressive challenge this week! It's called Ladybug Bloom. I colored with my Copics and added some Stickles to the flower. Papers are just pieces from my scraps (I believe they are from Quick Quotes). A sentiment stamp and a little bit of pretty fiber and "voila" ...all finished! I think I could use this card for a lot of different things, birthday, thinking of you, feel better, etc. so I haven't stamped the inside of it but will wait until I use it. Go on over to Delightful Inspirations and check out the challenge! A new one starts tomorrow!
I am also entering this into the following:
Kaboodles Doodles - Spring has Sprung
Amber's Crafts and Stuff - April Flowers

3 comments:

Kathy said...

This is beautiful Georgia, bright fun and pretty! Thanks for playing along at D2D this week.

Natasha said...

I love that you used a stamp versus a die cut or other flowers. Thanks for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

Natasha
Crafting Pal - www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

The Crazy Crafting Lady said...

Very pretty!

Thanks for playing along with our Flower Challenge at Amber's Crafts and Stuff! I hope you will come back next Wednesday for Challenge #4!

~*~Amber~*~
www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...