Monday, February 28, 2011

Challenge #54 @ Critter Sketch!


This week at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog, the challenge is to use a sentiment as your focal point on the front of your card. No other central image. You may dress it up or dress it down it is your way to do what you wish! Just remember...Only a sentiment! I have used a sentiment from Papertrey that was given away last month as a freebie. I thought it would make the perfect anniversary card, and it did! I have used a Sissix punch for my vine and a stamp to do the vine on the bottom and inside of the card. I used a digital image from Happileigh Scrappin' for the little bunch of flowers on the inside too. I colored with my Copic markers and used a Nestibilities die for the sun behind my sentiment.I used an SU scallop punch for the brown paper behind the sentiment also. The papers are all from my huge scrap pile! Here is the inside of my card:


So...come on over and join in the fun! Have a great Monday everyone!
I am also entering into the following challenges:
IDIC - Punches or die cuts
Sentimental Sundays # 44 - Sentiment & Anything Goes
Challenge Up Your Life - Fairytales
Sugar Creek Hollow - Finish inside and outside of your card

4 comments:

Happileigh Scrappin' said...

Great card Georgia, the inside flowers go perfectly with the border image. So cute!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card!

Melanie said...

WOW Georgia, what a georgous DT card. I love it, thank you for a fabulous creation this week.

Tammy Miller said...

Thank you so much for joining us for our latest I did It Creations Challenge Blog! I love your card, it is just great. We hope you will join us for our challenge this week

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...