Monday, February 21, 2011

"So Happi Together..." ! ( HLSC# 11)

That line comes to my mind from an old Turtles song from my youth. Whenever I think about the Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge blog it pops into my mind! lol! This week we have a sketch for you to follow. One a CAS and one a little more elaborate but basically the same sketch. Check them out here. Here is my take on the sketch using one of Leigh's wonderful new images, "Bunny and Lady Bug". There are quite a few new releases and I think that you will find that there is something for everyone!


I also made a card for my niece's birthday using Leigh's new calendar set and Jenny Jeans. I even threw in a cupcake from the Cupcake celebration set! (Can you find it?

)
I colored with my Copic markers, cut out some hearts and flowers with my Cricut and put everything together for one cool card! I think she'll love it!
Go on over to Happileigh and check out the challenge and then give it a go!
I am also entering into the following challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - For Someone Special (2nd card for my niece)
Guylou's Inimitability - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Card For A Child (both)
My Sheri Crafts - Girly (2nd one)
Crazy 4 Challenges - Use a die cut (1st card for the image)
Creative Craft Challenge - Card for a Teen! ( My 2nd one)

9 comments:

Jessica said...

This is super cute, I love the bunny! Great job with this!

Jennie said...

These are both gorgeous! Love the title too hehe
xx

Chris said...

cute card for kids. love the name of your blog.
thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

Erum Tasneem said...

These are so adorable! Love your colouring!

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Adorable cards! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Guylou's!
Cheers!
Guylou

Tracy S said...

Both cards are super cute! TFS! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at Guylou's!!!

Sprytebyrd said...

Great cards! Love the calendar idea, so clever!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Don't forget our DT call, too! :)
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Spot

Kirei na Kami said...

Two awesome creations!! Your bunny card is adorable and beautifully colored, and I love the card you created for your niece...she is going to LOVE it:o) Creative Craft Challenges has a teen challenge this week, you should submit this wonderful card!

dragonllew said...

Great card love the way you have used the calendar thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge
Jenny x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...