Monday, February 14, 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge # 52


This week there is a sketch and color challenge at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog. The color is pink. We would like you to use this sketch and the color pink in your creation!

I used a sweet image by Robyn's Fetish titled Luv Birds. Isn't it the cutest?! I colored with my Copic markers. I added two different design papers for the background and banner across the top. I inked up the edges using different chalk inks. My sentiment is from the $1 spot at Michael's Craft Store.
Go on over to Critter Sketch and check out the lovely creations, and try your hand at the challenge...You might just win!
Have a good Monday everyone!
I am also entering this into the following:
Simply Create #37 - Bold & Bright
Blog A Doodle - Red/Pink, white & 1 other color

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Awesome Awesome card! Love the birdies! xx

JustYolie said...

Cute card, love the image!

Crystal said...

So sweet! Love the polka dotted paper too.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...