Thursday, February 3, 2011

Here's My Heart


Over at AiFactory this week our challenge is to do a card in red or pink. I was given this Ella Love image to work with so of course a Valentine's card was a perfect fit! I did my card a little different this time though. I printed my image into the card form and then folded the card. I then colored with my Copics and added a piece of designer paper behind the whole front of the card by gluing it to the inside of the card. I like how it turned out! I added a few felt hearts to finish off the front and I am done! Please go to our blog at AiFactory and check out all of the other samples done by or D.T. Have a great day and try your hand at our challenge!
I've entered this also into the following challenges:
One Crazy Stamper - Pink
Simply Create - Give your Heart Away
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Darlene said...

What a SWEET creation Georgia!! Love your shading too ... looks awesome!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ... we hope to see you again next challenge.

jonim52 said...

Absolutely adorable. Thanks you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

Sue said...

Very adorable. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper Challenge

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a darling card!! Great job!

Dana said...

Georgia this is such a cutey!! I love it! Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper!
Hugs~
Dana

Micki said...

that is too cute. love that image and the way you colored her. and those hearts in pink are great. definitely a great card..... (my granddaughter loved it :-). thanks for playing along with us in the sisterhood of crafters.

Michelle Pearson said...

so very cute...thanks for entering your card in the One Crazy Stamper challenge!

darling Ho said...

Very lovely.
Thanks for joining us at SC,hope to see you soon. ~hugs~~darling Ho

Janice said...

So adorable! Thanks for playing Simply Create this week!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...