Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mo's Challenge!


I received this Mo Manning image on Facebook just for being a member of Mo's Digital Pencil there. This week the challenge on Mo's Challenge Blog is to do a spring card with handmade flowers. I knew that this image would be perfect!
My papers are all scraps that I have been hoarding and thought the perfect fit for the colors I have used to color the image. I have used my Copic markers to color. My flowers are made from prima flowers(on the right side of card) and a flower that I bought at my neighborhood "junk" store and then pulled apart and remade! It came on a long stem and had a middle part that stuck out, etc. so I actually pulled it apart and remade it to my liking! Thanks for looking everyone!
I am also entering this into the following:
Copic Creations - Warm Colors
Partytime Tuesdays - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Cathy said...

What a darling card. Thanks for playing the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge..

Jennie said...

Georgia this is absolutely stunning!!
What a beautiful card! I love your flowers

Elaine L. said...

Sweet card! Don't you love using up scraps?! Glad you joined us ion Mo's Challenge.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so sweet. Your beautiful coloring really brought this precious image to life! The colors and design are fantastic!

paige said...

Adorable image! thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Pat said...

Hi Georgia...I was so excited when I got this image from Mo's Facebook Page. It was just the start of my Mo Manning collection! hehehe! You have no idea how my collecction of Mo's adorable images has grown! hehehehe!! Your card is just absolutely darling! Your coloring is so pretty....and your DPs, flowers, and design beautifully showcase this little sweet pea!! I'm just delighted that you've joined us this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Dorcas said...

This is so cute!Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo’s DP2 Challenge!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...