Thursday, February 10, 2011

Two in One!


Hi everyone! I thought I would show you 2 different cards that I made last night! The first one is for the challenge at AiFactory this week. The challenge is "love". This does seem like the right week for that as Valentine's Day is right around the corner!
I stamped the sentiment with a stamp found in the $1 bin at Michaels. Michaels is a treasure trove for $1 sentiment stamps! I colored the image with my Copic markers. I used a Spellbinder die to do my frame for the image. I used old pieces of scrap designer paper and a card stock base for the rest of it!
My ribbon is also from Michaels. I used a hole punch from Stampin Up to thread my ribbon through and then tie into a bow. Check out the challenge and give some "love" away!
My next card is for the progressive challenge over at Delightful Inspiration. This is the first week of the month so the heart image is up for grabs there. If you played last week, Faith also emailed you this cute little kitten with another heart! I made a card using both images. I colored with my Copics, embossed the purple card stock with my Cuttlebug and then just placed it all on my card base!

I am so thankful today is Thursday! Have a good one everyone!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

ADORABLE Georgia :)
Such great cards as always xx

Lola said...

Wonderful creations and colors. Thanks for using this weeks Designed2Delight image!

dstandard said...

Such wonderful cards! Great job with the image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...