Thursday, February 24, 2011

D2D Delightful Inspiration!


Another week and another challenge from Faith over at Delightful Inspiration! This week we were given this image for the progressive challenge. I love this image! It reminded me of a quilt and so I did it that way. I added an extra little bird to the foreground and then almost covered her up with my flower! Oh well, it will keep her warm at least! We are still freezing here in Buffalo and I am so sick and tired of snow! It is like a bad four letter word around here! lol! Thanks for looking and leave me some lovin'! I am entering this into the following:
IDIC - Anything Goes
The Pixie Cottage - Something Cute!

5 comments:

Nanda said...

That is a cute card. Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.

Hugs,
Nanda

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This really is pretty! I love the colors! Thanks for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Terrific card Georgia! Love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at D2D.
Hugs, Kathie

Suzi Mac said...

A cute card, love the image and the design. Thank you for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week. Good luck.
Hugs
Suzi x

Katie said...

That sure is cute!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...