Sunday, November 28, 2010

IDIC # 31 Surprise Me!


The challenge this week at I Did It Challenge Blog is an open challenge...Surprise Me! Pretty easy with a wide range of possibilities!
We were able to choose an image by Lil Diva who is our sponsor for this challenge.You can find here images at our store. I chose this sweet nativity scene. I thought it would make a nice gift if I colored and framed it...So that's what I did! Colored with Copics and framed with a frame from one of my favorite stores...Dollar Tree! Where else to go for the finishing touches to a gift? lol!
Go on over and check out all of the wonderful samples our DT has done for you at IDIC and try your hand at the challenge!
I am entering this into the following:
One Stop Craft Challenge - Christmas Cuties
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Christmas
Crafty Sentiments -Christmas

8 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Adorable image and I love that you framed it as a gift. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft this week with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

carol said...

super cute image, love your idea, thanks for sharing with craftycatz, x carol

Christine said...

Love this! What a great idea to frame it!!!

Gurkiss said...

Really beautiful...

Hugs Gurkiss

Shelley said...

Wow this looks amazing, I would love to have this hanging on my wall over Christmas. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx
P.S Please feel free to enter my blog candy...
http://www.blog.onestopcardcrafts.co.uk/2010/11/blog-candy.html

Aunty Sue said...

Great card thanks for joining us at crafty catz

Tammylee said...

So cute! The image you chose works so well with your project! I just love that we can pick out our own images! Just adorable! I have blog candy on my Tuesday post!

Tammylee

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Fabulous work!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...