Saturday, November 27, 2010

Designed 2 Delight meets The Digi Shack!



I made this cute little hot cocoa pack holder using the free image from Faith at Designed 2 Delight for this weeks' progressive challenge. This is the last one for the month of November. Next week she will offer a new digital image to all! I happened upon the Blog Hop this morning at Designed 2 Delight and this cocoa pack holder was one of the thrifty gifts they showed. I loved it and just knew I would have to use it! I teamed up my cup of cocoa with a sentiment from D2D for the tag. I next made a card to go with this using an image from one of my old design teams...The Digi Shack. Toni was giving away this sweet Mrs. Claus image over at CDAC for their sketch challenge this month.
I am also entering this into the following:
Bee Crafty - Something hidden (I have a cocoa pack inside my holder card)
Elephantastic Challenge
- Red & Green
Our Creative Corner - Make a Tag
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog- Buttons and Bows

11 comments:

dstandard said...

Love how you used the image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Christine said...

Love these--so cute!!!

Michelle said...

Great projects! thanks for taking part in the Ellephantastic Challenge this fortnight.
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
x

Jane said...

Love this idea. Your blog is great too. Thanks for playing this week at Designed 2 Delight.

CraftyC said...

These are gorgeous, I love the tag. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week!
Clairexx

Jill said...

Wow great projects, just love them! Thanks for playing along with us and hope to see you again. Jill

Kathy said...

Fun coordination cocoa packet and tag, so sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at Designed2Delight this week. Hope to see you next week!

Helen Laurence said...

What great projects! Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic hugs x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So adorable! Yummers - I could go for some hot chocolate right now! Thanks so much for joining us at Bee Crafty.

Deanne :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

What a delightful selection of goodies! Absolutely fabulous! Thank you for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin this week! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Lola said...

What a lovely and festive set!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...