Sunday, November 7, 2010

IDIC Holiday Mix Up Challenge

The challenge this week at I Did It Challenge Blog is called "Holiday Mix Up". Your challenge is to make a card with an image using non traditional colors for the image. For example... Use Christmas colors (red, white, and green) for an Easter card. Or like in my case; use red, white, and blue (Independence Day...4th of July) for a Christmas card! Here are a few other examples of traditional colors:


Here is what I created:

Check out what the other members of the DT at I Did It Creations Blog have created for you and then join in the fun!

6 comments:

Tammylee said...

I love this snowman card! How sweet.

Tammylee

Rleen said...

Hi Georgia, how are you!
WOW! Gorgeous card! I love the sweet snowman and your colors. You did a wonderful job!
Have a great day!
Hugs, Rleen

Ginger said...

Super Cute!

Robyn said...

Beautiful Card.. I love the snowman!The colors came out great!

Hugs
Robyn

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Well done! Beautiful card.

Maria Matter said...

oh what a fun challenge! you did a brilliant job with your mixed up holiday Georgia! This is super adorable!
hugs & blessings!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...