Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Double Delight !

Isn't this the sweetest little angel?! This week at Designed 2 Delight Faith's image for following her progressive challenge was this sweet image called Kaela. I just love her! Kayla came without a mouth and looks darling without one but I really felt I needed to give her one for this card. Don't ask me why...maybe because I am such a talker...lol! Anyway... The challenge at Double Delight is "Sparkle". I sure did do that! I also made a Christmas card with nontraditional colors unless you live in Key West, Florida! Here is my creation:(If you click on the photo it will become larger to view)

Let me know what you think and leave me some lovin'

1 comment:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty card! Love her in blue! Beautiful glittery wings! Thanks for playing along with us at Designed 2 Delight!!

Kendra

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...