Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just For Fun!



A couple of cards done to challenge myself for a change. The first one is done the old fashion way with rubber stamps. I used a Riley stamp that I bought for my son the hockey player. I added a couple of trees that I did using a Stampabilities stamp(which I masked). I did mask but then ended up cutting and mounting on pop dots anyway! lol! My background papers are both from Die Cuts With A View.A little glitter glue and coloring with my Copics and this card was done!
The second card was done using a new image that was a freebie over at CDAC by Digi Drawn. Such a cute little house! I used a stamp, of a small reindeer from another stamp co. to make a scene with the digital. Can't you just picture that little reindeer wondering if there is any room for him inside that cool looking house?!I colored with my Copics and then used puff fabric paint to make the snow on the house. Too cool! Let me know what you think ok?
I am entering the following challenges:
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - no flowers(they both are a fit)
Stampin for the Weekend - Winter ( they both fit the bill)

2 comments:

Di said...

What beautiful cards!
really christmassy, i love the skating mouse!
Thanks for joining SFTW!
Hugs Di x

Heidi-Mari said...

This is beautiful!
I love the glitter and images.
Thank you for sharing it with us over at Stampin for the Weekend.
Have a blessed day
Heidi-Mari

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...