Wednesday, November 24, 2010

CDAC challenge


Crafters Digital Art Center had some digital images offered by Nana Vic's up for free. The cutest little images to do "quickie" things with.I took 2 of those images and an image from D2d and combined them all together in my Microsoft Word program to make this Christmas morning scene. Faith's image (D2D) is the one big package in the center with the teddy bear on top. The other images are from Nan Vics' digital images.(the tree and the 3 gifts piled together...I reversed the gifts to make it look different on the other side of the big image.)Anyway...I loved that I was able to merge these all together to make a scene! I colored with Copics, stickles and glitter pens. I used a button with embroidery floss for the sentiment in the upper right hand corner. My package under the tree on the lower left hand side is actually a package tag that I bought last year after xmas on clearance!I have entered this into the following challenges:
Spoonful of Sugar - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Traditional Christmas Colors
Crafty Pad Challenge Blog - Red and Green

1 comment:

maxine said...

This is so cute thanks for playing along at the crafty pad x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...