Wednesday, November 3, 2010

D2D Giraffe Love!

This week Faith from Designed 2 Delight gave this sweet image to all who participate in her challenge last week! Actually; she gave two images and this was the one I chose to create with. Thank you Faith for your wonderful creations! The challenge over at Double Delight is to use embossing on your card. I used my embossed piece of paper as my frame for the image. I used pop dots to bring the embossed piece up on the card and frame the image. I like how it turned out. How about you?
I am entering this into the following:
Digital Tuesdays - I've Been Framed!

9 comments:

Kristine said...

HA! Oh my goodness... this is ADORABLE!!! Thank you SOO much for popping by my blog today and leaving such a nice comment. I have not been feeling too well today and I am SOO TOADally (hehee) delighted to come here and see such a FUN card and awesome purple blog---LOVE IT! I also love that you proclaim your faith right up there in your header. =) Thanks for sharing your card--aren't these giraffes the cutest?! You made my day a happy one! THANKS! *Ü*

Priscilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priscilla said...

Love your blog and this card is soooooo cute :) It is nice to find new blogs to visit :)

Priscilla

Kathy said...

So cute, this sentiment is perfect with the image, love it. Thanks for playing along with D2D this week.

dstandard said...

Awesome - love the embossed background - perfect for the image! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love the card you've created! Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight!!

Kendra

Anneke said...

Love your card!!
Thanks for sharing it at digital tuesday :)
Hugs Anneke

Rleen said...

Awesome card Georgia! Your coloring is fabulous as always. I love the embossed frame. You did a wonderful job!
Hugs, Rleen

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Georgia I so love this card that fun image and the frame look great thank you for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...