Thursday, November 4, 2010

Garden Party Challenge!


This week the challenge at AiFactory is to create something suitable for a garden! Include bugs, birds, flowers or whatever you would find in your garden! I used some super cute clip art to make my card. No coloring here, just instant gratification! I printed off the images from the set called Garden Birds & Bugs which can be found here.I printed off the sheet in different sizes so I could make the flower layered. A brad in the middle and rolling up the edges of each layer made a cute flower. A little bit of felt rick rack and some green paper are all it took to finish off the card along with a stamped sentiment (SU). Go on over to our challenge blog and check out all of the other creations waiting for you by our wonderful, talented DT! Then get dirty (in the garden!) and join our challenge! Happy Thursday everyone! Leave me some lovin'

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Georgia this is fantastic :)
I so so love the colours and the cute flower and the sentiment looks like it was made for your design!!!

Really Really cute

xx

Gurkiss said...

Such a wonderful and happy card :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Rleen said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the bird and the flower.
Hugs, Rleen

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...