Friday, November 12, 2010

Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #1


I love the images that Laurie creates over at Doodle Pantry! She has a challenge on the 5th of each month that runs for two weeks.You will receive a new image for participating and have a chance at a $20.00 gift certificate for more beautiful things! This month the challenge only has one stipulation...use a Doodle Pantry image! That's it! And I still almost didn't make it in time for the challenge! My mind has been all over the place lately! I found out I have a leaky aortic valve and I think it went to my head! I think everything is leaking now! LOL! Anyway...on to my creation. I chose her darling ants to use this time around. They are so darn cute! I colored with Copic markers, used a small old SU stamp for the sentiment and a new Sissix folder for embossing my kraft paper (really a piece of an old gift bag!)I then used a Tim Holtz distress ink over the embossed raised sections. So leave me some lovin and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

L.Wilson said...

Oh this is a super cute card! love the embossed and sponged BG too, it gives a nice texture!

Claudine Poch said...

How cute this is! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry.

Dawn Frost said...

I love the ants, they are my favorite! Great sponged and embossed background, love the outline of the ants. Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry challenge!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...