Thursday, December 2, 2010

AiFactory Winter Challenge


The challenge this week at AiFactory finds us using these skater images from Mia. I used both of the images together by flipping one of them so they faced each other on the ice!
I used Basic Grey papers behind my image. My card base is from Stampin' Up. Images are colored with Copic markers. Go on over to AiFactory challenge blog and check out the challenge. You could win these cute images! This challenge will run until next Wednesday night. Check out all of the Design teams marvelous creations too! They can each be found on my sidebar listed under the AiFactory badge. Have a wonderful Thursday and rest of the week everyone. It is starting to look like December where I live... a day of snow!
I would like to also add this to the following challenges:
Stampavie and More - Snowflakes/snow
Artful INKables:Think Ink#34
Christmas Stampin All year Long- Anything Goes
A Crafty Little Place - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Rleen said...

HI Georgia,
Hope you doing great!
Fabulous card you have here. I love the sweet image and your coloring is awesome. Great job as always.
Have a grat weekend!
Hugs, Rleen

Maria Matter said...

oh this is adorable Georgia!!! fantastic coloring and design!
Hope you're enjoying this wonderful season!!
hugs & blessings!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love what you did with the images! So, so cute! Hope all goes well Georgia. Only 20 days to go, Yikes!

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I love how you have both the boy and girl skater image.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...