Thursday, December 16, 2010

D2D and Double Delight!


Whew! I think I am getting this in just under the wire! I have been so super busy making little angels (see my Thursday Dec. 9th post) for all of my family members (I have 7 siblings...) and their grown children that I have a little town of them in my dining room! lol! This sweet image was the freebie given for doing last weeks image and entering the challenge at Designed 2 Delight . Isn't he darling?! Over at Double Delight...the theme is anything goes! A big thank you for that one! Great challenge girls! I really love joining in each week and hopefully life will get back to "normal mode" after the holiday...(Yeah right...I don't think it is ever normal around here! LOL!) My papers are: solid-Stampin' Up, patterned-Basic Grey. I used Copics to color and puff paint for the snow!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Georgia, your card is so pretty!!!! Love the way you did the outline of the bear - it looks like it's going to just come off the card - totally cool!!!

Sherrie Conner said...

Cute Cute Cute!!
Great card!!

Happy Holidays from Designed2Delight!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...