Thursday, December 16, 2010

AiFactory Challenge



This week at AiFactory our challenge is switching to a two week challenge instead of one week! This means you have until December 29th to enter our challenge! And what is the challenge you ask? We made it an easy one...ANYTHING GOES!
I love this little Sweet Pea fairy image and I love the sentiment from TLC Sentiments as I think it fits the way I feel when I look at this fairy! I want to adorn myself to become this magical wonderful creature! Hopefully my children and grandchildren will think I am a fairy on Christmas morning...lol! I will become this fairy whenever I am needed to be! It is one of the many "hats" that parents and grandparents wear... Back to my card...I used an embossing folder to do the snowflakes behind my image.I also used distress inks on the imagfe to make it appear more aged. I used a Nestie to cut the shape of the pink paper. I used Copics to color and glitter pens to (duh...) add the glitter! Pearls add extra glamour and the flowers also add a little pizazz! I think this card will be perfect to send to one of my friends when they need a little extra "lovin" and reassurance of their strengths in life!
Check out all of the other lovely creations by our DT and try your hand at the challenge!This lovely fairy can be found at the AiFactory store here!
I am entering this into the following challenges also:
Lil Red Wagon - Die Cuts(Nesties)
Craft Your Days Away - Punch or diecuts(nesties)
Wags n Whiskers - Snowflakes
Critter Challenge - No Patterned paper #44




P.S.
There is a new stamp set in the store called Holiday Celebrations. For the month of December, if you enter one of our challenges and post a blurb or picture of the new set on your blogs, you will be entered to win the whole set for free.Please link back to our store.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

It is adorable! Such a cutezy image! The sentiment matches it well!

xx

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card thanks for sharing!

Tammy Miller said...

This card is so adorable. Wonderful embellish and love how you color the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Critter Sketch Challenge. We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...