Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter Fun!



Robyn over at Robyn's Fetish has some very cute new stamps out for this holiday/winter season. Here are a couple of snowmen that I picked up over there. Both are darling in their own ways! I love the sharp scarf and hat on the first one and I love the second one with the birdhouse and birds "Home for the Holidays"!


I am entering these into the following challenges:
Digital Tuesday Challenge -Baby it's cold outside (with a digital image)
Creative Card Crew (2 weeks) - Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Clean and simple (CAS)

3 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Those are both the cutest things I've ever seen. Well done chicky!!

Ellibelle said...

Such adorable cards. Love your coloring!!
Thank you so much for playing along at digital tuesday this week, hope you'll join us again next week!

Agnieszka M said...

Your cards is adorable. I love it!
Thanks for joining us at CCC this time, and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...