Sunday, December 19, 2010

IDIC Anything Goes!

This week at I Did It Creations we were given an image by Mizumedia Designs. I chose this image titled Hinata Sorry. I colored her with Copic markers and then used Tattered Angels glimmer mist to do a shimmer to the whole image. It looks better in real life, it is hard to see in the photo I think. I used patterned paper from Paper Pizazz which is about 10 years old!The stamped sentiment and hearts are from Michael's $1.00 spot. Make sure you go and check out all of the fabulous creations the rest of the members of the DT have created for you! Just go to I Did It Creations Blog and get started! Have a super week everyone!
I have entered this into the following challenges:
Stamping Vacation - Write to a friend
Sugar Sweet Paper Treats - Anything goes(with paper)
Card Makin' Mamas - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Tammylee said...

Wow, this is so cute! I noticed that most of the team did CAS cards this week! Great minds think alike. Your card is great! Also I added so more goodies to my blog candy!

Tammylee

Gem said...

Georgia this is really pretty :) hugs Gemma x

Betty said...

Oh this is super Georgia great colouring in and papers used.
Hugs Betty x x

Jeanette said...

This is a beautiful card. Your sentiment matches the image perfectly. Love the colors, too. I'll post this on our We Do It All Weds page.

michele hileman said...

Really a great card

Jennie said...

This is gorgeous Georgia! Really softly done :)

xx

furrypig said...

Loving the hearts it looks so pretty and delicate xxx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...