Thursday, December 23, 2010

Under the Wire Again!


My "M.O." for the last couple of weeks for the Design 2 Delight challenge has been to post it "last day". I am so sorry about that! Christmas preparation has taken its' toll on me this year! This week Faith gave 2 darling images to those who entered last weeks' challenge. The image I have used and a darling one with mittens. (You will definitely be seeing the mitten one from me in the near future!) I needed one more gift tag for my grand daughter and this image "fit the bill" perfectly! Thanks for coming to the rescue once again Faith!
I am also entering this into the following:
Allsorts - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Winter/Christmas

3 comments:

Dana said...

I'm like you.. I too was rushing to make some last minute tags also!! I just love this adorable snowman!! He really is cute! Thanks for joining us in our very first challenge at One Crazy Stamper!
Hugs~
Dana

Mummylade said...

such a lovely tag. Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge with this project and good luck!

Crazystamper said...

Lovely tag, thanks for entering the OCS blog challenge. Good Luck!!!! Cheers, Lora Sinkler Lake Owner of OCS

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...