Saturday, January 2, 2010

Friend...


Another card done with an image from Phindy's Place. I love her digital images! This scene was colored with both watercolor pencils and copics. I tried to get the feeling of that time of evening just before the sun goes down... dusk... I never did an image trying to color both sky and water in the same one so this is a first! I hope I can improve with practice... The DP is from Quick Quotes, the solid is from my stash. ( new years resolution...use it up!)I used my spellbinder with a labels nestibility for the shape around the image. The sentiment is from SU. This is much more vibrant in real life... Leave me some lovin'!

1 comment:

Laurie Wilson said...

Wow, gorgeous scene, the colors are so serene and calm and your coloring has given it so much life!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...