Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday!




Another card done with Laurie Wilson's cute bunny image! I love this bunny and am so happy to use her! I made this card in celebration of my new great niece Madelyn who was born yesterday! My sister passed away one year ago today but I know that she is watching down from heaven and showering her first granddaughter with love and kisses... and singing her "Happy Birthday" just like she did with all of our children.(My sister was an R.N. and was in all of the labor and delivery rooms with our childrens' births) I love and miss you Sis...

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous little card creation. Love the colours and design.
Hugs
Desire

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh my goodness..... what a precious little bundle! And adorable card for her! Thanks for playing again!

Cassie said...

hey girl! wanted to let you know that you won my blog candy prize - shoot me an email k?
casserole14 at gmail dot com

She's a Color Queen said...

That bunny image is sweet, I love the cards you have done with it!! Congrats on your great neice, she is beautiful!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh both are so so sweet.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...