Sunday, January 17, 2010

Crazy4 Challenge of the Week (C4C20)


Bugaboo Stamps has another Friday Freebie up on their store site, so go and grab it quick before it's gone! They also have a blog hop that runs through Monday, so check it out! I did this card using the Crazy 4 Challenges sketch this week. I needed to make a birthday card for one of the girls at work, so I thought I would give this "oh so funny" image a go!
My papers are all from my scrap pile so I'm not sure whose they are...sorry! I have used a Martha Stewart punch for the flowers and some tag board circles for their centers. I used ribbon from Michael's, and Prisma markers and Copics to color. Leave me some lovin'!

3 comments:

Justine said...

What a great card Georgia, love this funny image, thanks for the link. I will check them out.

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Javablustamper said...

What a CUTE creation girl!! I have been a BAD blogging friend! I come and visit, but, I have been NO good at leaving comments!! Shame on me!! How have you been? What's new? I NEED to clean out my craft room! For sure! I cannot wait to see what you create next!! Thanks for visiting me !!


Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...