Sunday, January 10, 2010

Catching the Bug!


There's a new digital stamp company in town...Bugaboo Stamps. Because they are new they offered up this cute little bunny image to do their first challenge... With a bonus. What is the bonus you ask? If you submit an entry to their blog site by 8 :00 PM tonight, they will give you any digital image from their store for FREE! How sweet is that?! So, why don't you go check out their site and see which one you want for free!
My image was printed out twice. The first one I colored and cut out. The second image, I colored around the edges, inked up the background and then outlined. To this image, I then added my cut out image which I then popped up on pop dots to give it some depth. Images were colored with Sharpies and Prisma Markers. My papers are from an old Cricut pad of DP. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Very Nice!! I love the color combination and your coloring is great!

Come back and play with us again!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...