Monday, January 18, 2010

My First Easel Card!




Clearly Delightful blog is the owner of this sweet little bunny image. Laurie Wilson has a challenge up on her site and when you do the challenge using a bunny image, she sends you this sweet image as a thank you! Does it get any better than that?! I also did my first easel card! I am so excited that I finally tried to do one and so surprised that it was so easy to do! Why did I ever wait so long to try it? I love how this card turned out. It will be for a friend at work who loves bunnies and wants to get one for our classroom! Maybe this one will suffice until our classroom has the "real thing"!
I used SU card stock, Cricut DP, Martha Stewart punches for (purple) flower and the fence on inside of card. I also used a Prima flower and Copics,& Prisma markers to color this sweet bunny. Leave me some lovin'!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! What a darling bunny!! I so love this!! Your first take on the easel card is excellent!! Awesome job!! :) Thanks for stopping by!! HUGS

Unknown said...

super sweet! thanks for the nice comment on my blog!

Cindy Haffner said...

So so sweet.

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautilicious. Great colours and design too.
Hugs
Desire

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh how cute!! LOVE gray and white bunnies! You did such a sweet card with him, thanks again for playing and for making something with him so soon!

Cardmaking Galore said...

WEll done - its really great

Justine said...

Congratulations Georgia, I saw that you won the challenge over at Laurie's blog. You have done a superb job with her bunny

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations! You made a fabulous card with Laurie's bunny. I just love your card.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...